Product Review- Anti-Wrinkle Smoothing Serum by Anaiti



Product Description-
REJUVENATING FACE SERUM NOT JUST FOR CELEBRITIES!
-Skin suffering from aging or sun damage? Losing elasticity and youthfulness?

ANAITI'S 'DERMATOLOGIST SKIN CARE IN A BOTTLE' CAN HELP
A unique formula of cutting edge ingredients: * HYALURONIC ACID - often known as the 'Fountain of Youth', * ARGIRELINE - inhibits muscles that cause expression lines. * MATRIXYL - stimulate the fibroblasts that produce collagen to keep your skin elastic and smooth, and reduces wrinkle depth by 68%
DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF ANAITI WRINKLE SMOOTHING SERUM
RESPECTED RESULTS - OUR PRODUCT RIVALS SIMILAR ALTERNATIVES - IT IS SIMPLY SUPERIOR!
A unique formula of cutting edge ingredients:
- RENOVAGE - shown to lessen pigmentation by 56% after 6 months with skin becoming 35% firmer in 30 days. - MATRIXYL - stimulates collagen-producing fibroblasts to keep your skin smooth and reduces wrinkle depth by 68%.
Research has shown that our unique combination of patented ingredients can improve the appearance of damaged, aging skin.
 My Review-
 I''ll start with the serum itself. If you have seen some one my other reviews or know me you know that I do not like a creme to over power anything. I was happy that to was not, the scent is clear and very light so I barely even noticed it. Applying it on left my fingers a little sticky for a minute but that went away as my skin absorbed it.
And for the results, I did notice my skin around my eyes and neck getting tighter and smoother. I am starting to see a change in my face now that my 20's have left me but within just 2 weeks my skin the lines around my eyes have stopped! I also tested the product on my hand and was happy with the results there too... though now my right hand is looking a little sad. 
Overall, A+!