Wednesday, January 13, 2016

January 2016 Julep Maven Review

 Julep time, its Julep time! This month I went with my profile style which is Classic with a twist.
What came in the box-
Janie
Mariah
No Limits
An indulgent moisturizer for any place that needs a spot of intensive hydration. A unique push-button delivery cap dispenses the just-right amount while keeping the crème inside free from impurities. The creme is wonderful though the button is a little odd to get use to... though 5 minutes later it is like second nature. I hate cesspool cremes and lotions since I am a bit of a germaphobe so I do love this container. With the cold weather also this creme is a dream, very silky soft and hydrating.

Janie is a whisper pink sheer crème as described. The pink is so light though, I would claim this a sheer white with maybe a hint of pink. I have pink undertones and bring the pink out in cosmetic but this looked sheer white, lovely though. I do love polish like this, with 2 coats it was like milky goodness! 

Mariah is a plum eclipse microshimmer which is very true to its description. It is beautiful and long lasting, 2 coats worn in the photos.
If you too are a maven what did you get?
What did you like the best and how did you feel about the Night Shift Sleeping Mask?