Review- Sharing Box by Graze

The Sharing Box by Graze.com
5 bags (20 portions) of your favorite snacks, perfect for sharing. 

You get to pick your favorites that you like to get in you sharing box, they request that you pick at least 10.  Then you star a snack, and they'll do our best to send it to you in every box. If this isn't possible, we'll only ever send you something else from your list.  

Review-
I love it! I've been get a graze box twice a month for a few years now so I do have my favorite. It is nice that I finally can get a bulk of those favorites to have on hand when I have a craving. I get it delivered right to my work so I can have on hand so a light snack or even a full lunch. 
 The box opens completely after you left the top, there is no glue used so you can easily break it down and pop it in your bin.
 Jelly Doughnut
raspberry - fruit strings, blanched almonds, raspberry infused cranberries and vanilla cookie drops
 Herby Bread Basket
garlic crostini, mini basil breadsticks and oregano rice crackers
 Super Berries 
*second fave graze snack
green raisins, cranberries, goji berries and blueberries
Walnut and Vanilla Truffle
walnuts, fudge pieces, raisins and vanilla pumpkin seeds
 
Summer Berry Flapjack 
*all time favorite graze snack
rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries
The flapjacks come with 6 and individually packed.
The rest are like any other resealable packs of snacks.

Join the craze & join graze with my code. Your 1st & 5th box of tasty, wholesome snacks are free! https://www.graze.com