Boutique update!

Update to an update 1.7.15-
I am very excited to announce that Le Bijou Boutique will be opening January the 13th, and the grand opening date will be announced later in the month!

  I will also have a special gift for our first few customers while supplies last so be sure to stop by!

 -Update
I am currently sitting in my office with pink, purple and blue dye in my hair and I thought while I wait to wash my hair I'll make a quick update on my soon to be shop... since after today I will be able to nail down an opening date! 

As of today all is set, I am meeting with the boss lady about a few of her pieces that will be staying at the shop with me and if she wants to do a "closing" of her shop before I open mine... although it will mostly be the same shop we all have grown to love here in Long Beach. I was so excited and nervous about today that I only got 4 hours of sleep because after today there is no more guess work just prep work.

If you would like to learn more about me and the shop, updates and or see some of my jewelry designs you can head to the boutique's site at 

And if you see anything you like use my code "LanieLovesYa" to save 15% off!

I will post the opening date soon and share a little bit of the fun and not so fun stuff of opening a shop once my schedule opens up some if you are interest, feel free to ask any question if you have any... I have pretty much hit every bump in the road so I am very knowledgeable now.