Monday, July 28, 2014

June 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review with Unboxing Video

 As usual lately my Ipsy reviews are being posted nearly a month after getting the bag...  I've just been so crazy busy with work (in a good way) the last few months. Anyway on to the Ipsy stuff!

What I got- 
NYX Butter Gloss Apple Strudel
 Be A Bombshell Lash Out Mascara and Nicka K New York  Shimmer Eyeliner in green.

Watch my video!

Swatches of the Jouer Lip gloss coming soon! 

How did you like your bag this month?
If you are not already sign up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my next months sneak peeks and spoilers and my monthly review of the bag!
Follow on Bloglovin