Ipsy July 2014 Glam Bag Sneak Peeks and Spoilers!

Update-
The bags have been shipped and Ipsy will be sending tracking this week and next.
The glam rooms also also open and this is what I will be getting and what I will be reviewing!
-Update
Founded by Michelle Phan. Personalized beauty products & offers (makeup & more)! Subscribe to the Glam Bag. Membership is free.
If you are not already signed up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 


Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my monthly sneak peeks and spoilers and my monthly review of the bag!  
JULY 2014 GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1:
Cream or powder? That's a slippery question. Which of these products do you hope makes a splash in your Glam Bag this month?
 Spoiler- We have a few Bare Minerals goodies!
JULY 2014 GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2: 
One of these amazing picks will help protect your summer skin while the sun's out! What summer activity will be keeping you under the sun this season? http://mygl.am/sp-0714-topsecret2
 Spoiler- Don't really need one with this sneak peek, kinda a spoiler it's self... Yay!
I wonder if that means I'll be getting the Hang Ten since I got The Pur-Lisse business last month...blah.
JULY 2014 GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK:#3 
We're cooking up something hot this month! Which two of these amazing beauties do you want to help add extra flavor to your summer beauty menu? http://mygl.am/sp-0714-topsecret3
Spoilers- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm, They're Real! beyond mascara deluxe sample, Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass Lip Tint, P├╝rminerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara, Lord & Berry liner, wHet Nails looks to be in Facetious, POP Beauty Sunkissed Bronzer, Model Own, Nailtini polish looks to be in color Champagne pearl.
JULY 2014 GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4:
Nothing but lemonade in this summer bunch! Which one of these fabulous products are you hoping will sweeten up your summer? http://mygl.am/sp-0714-topsecret4
JULY 2014 GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5:
Catch some sun. Catch the waves. This month's bright Glam Bag will be sure to catch eyes! Now tell us - can you guess this month's theme? http://mygl.am/sp-0714-topsecret5

And with the bag this is the end of the sneak peeks... and I have to say I already I love this bag, I am so very excite to see the goodies I get but damn that bag is cute and I'd be fine if that is all that came.

What are you most excited for and hoping to get?