Bouqs Review- Boom for the 4th of July

I wanted some red, white, and blue flowers for the 4th but didn't want rose like everyone else seemed to be getting and my last flowers from The Bouqs was roses so I went with one of their 4th of July flowers.
30 Lily Blooms with Statice accents.
Celebrate this summer with a bang! This blast of color features Pink and White Lilies with Blue Statice accents. You’ll love our eco-friendly, sustainable flowers shipped straight from the Volcano to your recipient’s door. With free delivery and double the blooms with deluxe!
 The top picture is from the day the came, so fresh none of the lilies were even open. I sadly did get a good mid way picture of them but the bottom 8 days later still with some lilies closed. I didn't change the water like I usually do, with the holiday I just didn't have time so some of the flowers didn't get water, I realized after some had started to turn brown so I had to change the water. I am now on day 9 and the looking good! I do wish there was more blue statice since I did get them for the 4th but over all they are great!
  Have you received any? 
What is your favorite or what have you been wanting to get? 
Keep an eye out for my next Bouqs coming in a few weeks and if you would like me to review ones that I have not already tried feel free to leave a comment below and I will try to get it next!

Find my other Bouqs reviews here.
Check out their Concierge Service. 
Set up flower deliveries at set, regular intervals, 
calendars & reminders to ensure
you never miss an important date 
and or
be the most thoughtful you can be
with random, surprise deliveries.
They only bill when they ship & you can cancel anytime.