Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Product Review- Nail Cones Stickers

Product Description
This is an easy to use product that protects your skin when you apply nail polish. It is a sticker that is cut out to form around the nail when the polish is applied.  It is easy to apply and remove. A perfect polish every time.
Review-
These are I guess were made for short nails, you'd apply the stickers under the tips of the nails to protect the skin there. I have longer tips so I don't have a problem with polish getting on my skin there, clean up needed around the base of my nail is what I run into. I am terrible at water dipped nail designs and hate the clean up of those designs so I thought these would be perfect for my practice.
Overall, I am happy with how they turned out for how I used them. You get 4 sheets of 15 each for a total of 60 nail cones for $5.99 shipped. There are 3 sizes per sheet, 5 each per size. I have small nail beds so I only found 5 per sheet helpful so I don't think I'd buy more unless I could order by size.
There is a lot of alternatives for these like tape, Elmer's glue, and peeling polish. I think these would be perfect for a nail party or gift if you wanted cute nail goodies but just for me I'll stick with tape and glue... cheap.

You can find more on the Nail Cones or buy on their site at
http://nailcones.com
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/nailcones
 Instagram
http://instagram.com/nailcones

I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.