Monday, June 23, 2014

Product Review- 180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum + Peptides

Product Description
Powerful peptides work in synergy with hyaluronic acid to battle the aging process and boost collagen formation, for smooth, supple, wrinkle-free skin
Results show-
- Significant reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Repairs and restores skin at its innermost levels
- Prevents the formation of new wrinkles
- Skin is hydrated, nourished, and rejuvenated

 As we age, the body produces less and less hyaluronic acid, thus affecting how moisture is stored in the skin. Ultima Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum works to mend that by providing the skin with the nourishing ingredients it needs to remain young and radiant. Penetrating deep into the skin and nourishing from the core, this serum brings back elasticity to your skin and reverses the signs of aging while protecting from free radicals.

180 Cosmetics Pure Swiss Hyaluronic Serum is recommended for anyone of any age interested in preserving and maintaining the skin's natural elasticity and youthful qualities.  
My Review-
I use it once a day after my morning shower before I apply my make up and I have really seen a difference in my skin. I started to notice I had fine lines around my eyes (I think from squinting in the sun due to sensitive eyes) after a month of using it they are nearly gone. I am also wearing less concealer now and my skin is so much softer.
Sadly I didn't take a picture of my face last month but here is my skin with a month of using the serum.

Overall I am very happy with I got a chance to try it, it has become part of my daily routine. I also shared it with my cousin and he thought I had let him use a $80-$100 product because his skin felt so nice and soft so quickly... it retails for $19.95. I would differently recommend this.

You can find more information and buy the serum here.
 Like Expederm on Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/expederm 
Follow them on Twitter
https://twitter.com/expederm
 Follow their boards on Pinterest
http://www.pinterest.com/expederm

I received this product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.