Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Julep Maven June 2014 Box Review!

It is Julep time and I got the Boho Glam box. I am a Classic with a Twist... don't tell Classic on me.

What came in this box- 
Oxygen Smoothing Base Coat- A breathable, perfecting base coat that creates a matte canvas for long-lasting color 
Natalia (Boho Glam)- Refined copper metallic 
Harlow (Boho Glam)- Golden dragonfly iridescent chrome
 Here we have the lovely Harlow and below is Natalia. Julep has had a problem in the past of having their pictures and swatches be overexposed making their polish seem like very different in person(see here) and I am very happy that this is not the case this month because I was and am very happy with what I saw and got.
Watch my unboxing and swatch video!
For accent finger I used-
Jet by Julep for stamping
Bridal 06 plate by MoYou London
If you too are a maven what did you get?
Follow on Bloglovin