Product Review- Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000G2CFLY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_0
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
 Product Description 
Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatment in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
Can be Used as Spot Treatment & Blackhead Remover
You can find the Mud Mask on Amazon here.
You can find more products and find more information here.

My Review
I am going to start this review by comparing it to two other brands I have recently tried. There is Glam Glow at $60-$70, Adovia (this one) at $30 and Boots Bontanics at $10. Glam Glow is the winner here all around here but with the cost bumps it down. Boots Bontanics is great with the price and my skin felt soft but I really didn't see a difference in my pores and skin after a full week of using it. Adovia has a decent price, works well enough to where I could actually see a difference like with Glam Glow and left my skin feeling soft. 
Overall, I am very happy with the mask, I love how easy it is to apply on and the results. My skin is also kind of sensitive and this product has not caused any breakouts or redness to my face. With just one use I could see a difference in my pores and after a week my face looked great! I do wish the price was a little lower but a little goes a long way so the bottle has lasted me over a month and it is still not all gone. So would I get more? Yeah, I think when my bottle is done I will.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.