Tuesday, May 27, 2014

DIY Manicure- Dutch Inspired Stamped Nails

As I have mentioned before a nail art group I am in on facebook (found here, join us!) does a weekly challenge, this week is Dutch inspired!

Dutch inspired nails for this weeks challenge.

What I used-
Nina by Julep
White on white & Petal to the metal by China Glaze
Club prive by L'Oreal
Red hot and Lickety-split lime by Sally Hansen
Crema de limon by Lime Crime
fast dry top coat by Seche Vite

Moyou tourist 01 plate and Pueen 109

Hope you enjoy, thanks for stoping by and taking a look! 
Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #LanieBuck & my tag @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!
If you'd like me to do a video tutorial for this mani feel free to leave me a comment below! 

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin