Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Cult Spring Fling April 2014 Blackbox Video Review with Kitty Silhouette Nail Tutorial

I skipped my Julep box this month and but still wanted a polish box so I thought I's try the Blackbox by Cult Cosmetics. They keep liking my pictures on instagram and I loved the look of the polish pictured above call Hollywood Forever so I gave it a shot.
You can watch my unboxing and see all that I got with the nail tutorial at the end in this video. Don't forget to like it on YouTube if you enjoyed and would like to see more videos by me!



Overall, I am very happy with the box and polish and just ordered May's box... with an add-on. The best part is the boxes are always on sale for only $9.99! It's official, I'm hooked...

Have you tired it? How did you like it and what did you get?