Friday, May 23, 2014

Cult Cosmetics Purple, Please May 2014 Blackbox Review with Video

I am taking a break from Julep and while I am I'm trying out a new (to me) polish box by Cult Cosmetics. These boxes retail for $40 but they seem to always be on sale for $9.99.
Purple, Please includes:
- Dogtown by CULT ($12 MSRP, 0.5 oz)
- El Porto by CULT ($12 MSRP, 0.5 oz)
- A luxurious, lash-lengthening and volumizing Loveable Lash Mascara with jojoba and aloe.
- A Knotty hair tie to help you round out your May look
I also added on this lovely holo polish called Coachella.

Watch my unboxing!
Overall, another box I am happy with. I had a problem with one of the polish brushes but they sent me a replacement crazy fast and without question... mostly since I did sent a picture. Anyway, very happy with the speed and quality of this box!

Did you or are you getting it?
How did you like it or what are you most excited for?!
Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin