DIY Manicure- Rainbow Flower Stamped Nails

 As I have mentioned before a nail art group I am in on facebook (found here, join us!) does a weekly challenge, this week is rainbow inspired! I didn't know what to do for this challenge but I did know I wanted to do something with flowers since it is spring. I painted a rose by hand but didn't like it so I started over and took a look at my stamps. I bought a Pueen set a few months ago that I hadn't really used much of so I wanted to use them. I had Yellow Submarine on when I saw this flower design so boom I knew what I was doing!
 All I used-
White on White by China Glaze
Rose, Nina, Abbie, Hoch, Monaco, Eloise, and Gayle by Julep
Fast Dry Top Coat by Seche Vite
Nail Art Crystals
Pueen 102 Stamping Plate
Hope you enjoy, thanks for stoping by and taking a look! 
Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #LanieBuck & my tag @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!

If you'd like me to do a video tutorial for this mani feel free to leave me a comment below! 

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin