Tuesday, April 29, 2014

DIY Manicure- Flower Stamped Nails Video

I asked as I say in my video below if people would like to see any of my manis in a video for my new youtube channel and on a few social medias this recent mani was request! Since my nails are a little shorter right now after breaking them all while moving I did have to cut out the swirls from design but I think it is still just as cute!

All I used for the pink and purple nails-
Blanc by Essie
What a Pansy & Petal To The Metal
Jet by Julep
Fast Dry Top Coat by  Seche Vite
Nail Art Crystals

Check out my video!
Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #LanieBuck & my tag @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!

If you'd like me to do a video tutorial for any other manis of mine feel free to leave me a comment below! 

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin