Monday, April 7, 2014

DIY Manicure- Black Nails with Spring Flowers

Black nails this spring are said to be trending but most I have talked to about it say boo. I am not one to follow trends but I do love black nails and am more then happy to wear them all year especially in spring. I think black nails add a bit of an edge to an oh so soft spring outfit... maybe it's just me.
How do you feel about rocking black nails this time of year?

All I used for this mani-
What a pansy by China Glaze
Jet, Lauren, Abbie, Brigitte and Tatum by Julep
Fast Dry Top Coat by Seche Vite
Mother Nature Plate Collection 05 by Moyou London
Hope you enjoy, thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #LanieBuck & my tag @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!

If you'd like me to do a video tutorial for this mani feel free to leave me a comment below! 

Follow on Bloglovin