Monday, March 31, 2014

Product Review- Sabi Pill Boxes


Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
All of these products are made by Sabi.
Find more information on Sabi by visiting them on their-
 Website: http://www.sabi.com
Blog: blog.sabi.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sabibrand
Twitter: @sabi_brand
These retail from $7.99-$24.99
This is the TRIPOD store + go travel container. While pill box compartments are designed to hold large supplements, they also come in handy for storing objects of all shapes and sizes, from tweezers, tampons, rolls of mints, and packages of gum to glucose tablets, makeup, lip balm, eyeglass repair kit, and sewing kit – any and all small necessities you may need to take with you on the go.
The TRIPOD pill box is covered in soft, supple rubber and is nice to the touch. It is easy to open and close. It fits nicely into purse, backpack, or can be toted in place of a bag.

The CARAFE water cup and pill box in one. A combined pill box and water cup, the CARAFE water cup and pill box is handy to have around the house or office, hotel room, on your bedside table or desktop.
The CARAFE water cup holds 124 ml of water and its pill box features two large compartments suitable for pills of any shape and size. I showed all of these to my fiance and he liked this one the best.
The FOLIO pill box is made for those on a twice daily a.m./p.m. regimen of vitamins, supplements, or pills. It is a cut above the standard 14-door pill box and is much easier to load, with one universal lid.
The FOLIO pill box is also much sleeker than any of the twice-daily pill organizers out there. It fits elegantly and stylishly into purse or briefcase, and can be taken out anywhere.
 The FOLIO pill box features rounded compartments that make extraction of pills quick and easy.
The HOLSTER is a clip-and-go pill box with three slide-to-access compartments.
The HOLSTER pill box integrates seamlessly into a busy day. It slides open with a small amount of thumb pressure and easily slides closed. Compartments hold pills of most shapes and sizes and contents are easy to remove.
The HOLSTER pill box is convenient and clips to anything, I found it fits perfectly in my purse and fits all of my daily vitamins and herbal supplements.


Overall, I am very pleased with all of these products. They are very handy, sleek and great quality. I love that they are BPA free, exposure is a concern because of possible health effects of BPA on the brain, behavior and prostate gland of fetuses, infants and children. My fiance and I have been cutting food and products with BPA out of our daily use so I was happy to see their BPA free sticker. I do like all of the cases but the ones I like the best are the Holster and Folio, they both fit into my life and my purse perfectly. I love the size of the Holster and how much the Folio looks just like my Kindle case. I am always forgetting to take my vitamins so being able to toss them in my purse so I always have them with me is important and it is just an add bonus to pull out a pill case that does not look like my grandma's boring pill case.
I received the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.