Product Review- Ageless Derma Natural Camoufleur Concealer Ivory

 Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Product Description
With Vitamins and apple Extracts, No Parabens. Made in US. Not tested on Animals

The Ageless Derma line of mineral makeup includes the dynamic Camoufleur Concealer that is ideal for covering up imperfections of the skin such as scars or brown spots or port wine stains that distract from the skin’s beauty. This versatile mineral make up concealer provides a natural look that is long lasting and will also cover those dark circles beneath the eyes, so it is an anti aging makeup that will conceal those visible signs of aging.
 
 I received "Ivory" to try and was please how well it matched my skin tone. I at times can have pretty dark circles under my eyes and due to my glasses I have little pink.ish spots on the sides of my nose. I don't like to wear too much since I like my freckles and don't like when you can see the face makeup, I like natural and just blending for one even tone.
 I applies a small amount with a concealer brush so I didn't contaminate the rest with whatever may be on my hands. I then blended it out with my fingers since the warmth of my fingers helps blend.
I also used their Pressed Mineral Foundation in these pictures.

Overall, I am pretty happy with the outcome. I can surely add more for better coverage but was happy with how well the little I used worked, it was very light weight also.

You can find more information them and this product on their site
and use code AGELESS to save 20% store wide.
www.agelessderma.com
Visit their Facebook at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ageless-Derma/375714569139607
Follow them on Twitter at
https://twitter.com/AgelessDerma

Check out my review on their All Natural Anti-Aging Intensive Skin Brightener Cream
http://laniebuck.blogspot.com/2014/01/product-review-all-natural-ageless.html 
and 
 Natural Pressed Mineral Foundation Barely There 
http://laniebuck.blogspot.com/2014/01/product-review-ageless-derma-natural.html
Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.