Julep Maven March 2014 Box Review!

It is Julep time and I the Bombshell box. I am a Classic with a Twist... don't tell Classic on me.

What came in this box-
Lilou- Lemon chiffon crème
Monaco- Pantone® Color of Spring 2014- Dazzling mariner blue crème
Enchanted Lip Gloss- Sheer watermelon (customizable)
Monaco is lovely, as soon as I saw the color in person it was an instant favorite. I actually did not care for it when I saw the swatches and only went with this box because of the yellow polish but I am so happy the blue was pair with it.
http://blog.julep.com/meet-the-march-maven-collection/
 The swatch from Julep's blog.
This has two coats and I did do the stamping with it. It is a bit sheer for a creme with one coat but alone looked very pretty also.
Lilou was the reason behind me getting the Bombshell box this month. I love me some yellow polish and thankfully it is not like any of the other 12 yellow polishes I have.
Again I use 2 coats of the polish.
Enchanted is enchanting! Not really but I couldn't help saying it. As I have said before I am not a fan of Julep's lip glosses but I do like this one. I could care less for the color, looks just like Charming I got a few months ago. way to sheer for my liking again but the formula finally seems to not be as sticky. The smell of the lip glosses (this one included) is always sweet like vanilla, pretty much the only part of the glosses I've liked. It was also nice that I was able to pick the color I wanted.
If you too are a maven what did you get?
What did you like the best and how did you feel about the new glosses?
Follow on Bloglovin