Monday, March 10, 2014

J’Adore Influenster VoxBox Review

 I was picked to receive one of the Influenster VoxBox boxes a few weeks ago. This one was the J’Adore VoxBox and was a little Valentine’s treat from Influenster!
Influenster a community of trendsetters, social media hotshots, and educated consumers who live to give opinions of products & experiences.
Influenster is the go-to destination for trendsetters who want to be rewarded for their influence. Qualified members gain access to the latest products, share their expert opinions and spread the word on their favorite discoveries. 

What came in this box-
Boots Bontanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask $9.39
Hershey's Kisses Milk Chocolate $5.29
 Frizz Ease 3 Day Straight Flat Iron Spray $9.99
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes $3.99
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea $4.49
I'll start with the Bontanics mask. I have used it 3 times now and compared to the Glam Glow supermud I have been using it works well and compared to the price it works great! I am not that much of a shiny person (only on the inside) so I didn't see a difference but I did feel clean and my face was not over dry after using it. I would recommend shaking it before use if it sits for a while.
I love tea and drink it daily thought I am rarely into the flavored teas. As soon as I poured water over the Creme Caramel bag the scent hit me and it smelled great but me personally I just don't like the tatse, too sweet. One thing I did like was there is a hint is of rose in it, I use to make rose green tea bags with fresh dried rose petals I did taste that in this tea which was nice. I like barley tea and tea I can put lemon in so I was more interested in the lemon chiffon tea that also came with and again a little too sweet for my liking, I put a slice of lemon in it and it was fine. I'd drink it again but I wouldn't buy it.

I love these lashes and will update with them on soon! I love the tapered ends, it make them look so natural and they are very light weight on. For the price and quality these are great, I very much recommend these.
Hershey's Kisses have always been a lovely treat since I was a kid. I am not a fan of eating tons of chocolate so just one is all I need to satisfy my sweet tooth.
I was most excited to try this when I saw it was coming. I have used Frizz Ease for years but to benefit curls. I straightened my hair when I was a teen but the last ten years so so I just let the hair go. I have been growing my hair out and have been straightening it again, I love to see how long it actually is. I did about 6 sprays in my wet hair and let it dry before straightening it. Once I was done My hair looked great! It looked longer then before when I would just use a spray gel, I didn't get to day 3 but day 2 my hair still looked great after brushing. Usually the morning of day 2 I look like Hermione in the first Harry Potter movie. This would be great to take traveling with if you know you wont have all the time to get your hair ready every morning. I also recommend this product and will be using it from now on.

Overall I was please with mostly everything in the box and have found a few great products that I will continue to use. Have you tried any of these or got a voxbox yourself? What do you like the best or want to try for yourself? 

Visit Influenster and sign up!
Connect with them on Facebook and Twitter
Follow on Bloglovin