Ipsy March 2014 Glam Bag Sneak Peeks and Spoilers! Updated!

  I will update as Ipsy release sneak peeks so check back often!
The theme this month is "Just Go" 
Exotic beaches or a simple stay-cation - what beautiful destination is your March Glam Bag getting ready for? 
Update 3.11.14  
Bags are being shipped all these week and my bag is out for delivery!
Exotic beaches or a simple stay-cation - what beautiful destination is your March "Destination Beauty" Glam Bag getting ready for? Snap a pic and show us your Glam Bag, (designed exclusively for ipsy by Klari Reis) amongst a "vacation"-like view and tag it with #ipsy or #destinationGlamBag for your chance to win a free year subscription for you or a friend!


Love the ipsy "shipping" images :)
Update 3.10.14
The glam rooms are open! Here is what I will be getting and reviewing this month and below the "review me" items are the rest of what will be going out.



If you are not already signed up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Check it out here.

MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1:
 Travel tips and travel lips! Now is the time to start planning a trip to your dream destination with one of these amazing products.  
http://mygl.am/MarchSneakPeek1
 Spoilers #1:
Clearly it is a bareMineral lip gloss but not much of the lip stick can be seen, there is a chance it is a set of two in their "Double Trouble" set. The lip stick tube matches the tube from the set but doesn't look like the shade too much.. though the lip gloss doesn't either.
MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #1: Travel tips and travel lips! Now is the time to start planning a trip to your dream destination with one of these amazing products. http://mygl.am/MarchSneakPeek1
 MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #2:
 A picture-perfect view deserves a picture perfect palette. One of these will be yours!
 Spoilers #2:
 Another clear case with this sneak peek. I see a NYX product, looks like a sample of the 'Natural' palette eye shadow and the Eye Shadow Quad 'Bora Bora' from Be a Bombshell.
Update!
Thanks for the comment Vianey, looks like the the NYX product is the Love In Rio Eyeshadow Palette.
I really don't like either of the brands but I think I will be hoping to get the NYX palette  just because of the shades.


MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #3
Where the nail polish ocean meets the cream-covered sand, you'll be playing with one of these awesome products in your Glam Bag this month!
Spoilers #3:
There is a  bb cream from Missha, Chella pencil, and a bottle of Nicole by OPI.
I would love of course to have the polish from this sneak peek!







 MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #4: 
Grab some inspiration, plan a destination, with one of the Polaroid-perfect products this month! 
http://mygl.am/MarchSneakPeek4
 Spoilers #4: The blue package looks to be "Soothing and Relaxing Patches for Tired-Eyes" by Klorane, the dark brown looks to be "pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan" by Vita Liberata, there is a Pixi product that may be their new "Mini Flawless Beauty Prime" though the bottle is a little dark, and finally "Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter Tube" by Pacifica.
 I am excited for all but the tanning lotion, I like my alabaster skin. I think will be crossing my fingers for the patches, I have gotten eye patches before from Ipsy and loved them!




  MARCH GLAM BAG SNEAK PEEK #5: 
Inspired by San Francisco's neighborhoods... and created just for YOU! This month, ipsy's Glam Bag was created by one of our favorite local artists. http://mygl.am/MarchSneakPeek5
The bag is up so that is the end of the sneak peeks, now we wait!
I have already seen comments on how ugly the bag is but I think I kinda dig it.
How do you like it and what are you most excited for so far?

Also, check out my review of last month's bag. 
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my monthly sneak peeks and spoilers and my monthly review of the bag!
Follow on Bloglovin