Inspired by Manicure- Saint Patrick's Day with Video


 St. Paddy's day is almost here! I held off starting my green nail crazy so I didn't get tired of them by the time Saint Patrick's day came around so here is the first one of the year! I am pretty sure although I do want to do others sometime before I will be doing this design on Paddy's Day, its is mellow looking and very easy to do.
 
What I used
Hoch, Gianna, and Adrianna by Julep
Spritzer by Nailtini
Blanc by Essie
Time Off by Sinful Colors
Plate Tourist Collection 01 with stamp by MoYou
Nail art studs
Top Coat by Seche Vite  
Watch my video tutorial here.

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #LanieBuck & my tag @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin