Sunday, March 30, 2014

Easter Craft Inspired by Henry Happened's DIY Nail Polish Marbled Eggs

One of the lovely ladies shared this picture below from Henry Happened in our nail art group 
so I thought I'd give it a shot.
DIY Water Marbled Easter Eggs
I am not a fan of hard boiled eggs and don't have kids so dying eggs every year is not really needed. I picked up some cheap plastic eggs from Target to try it that I can pack and pull out yearly until babies and all that jazz start to happen.
Here is everything I used-
bowl with water
plastic eggs
nail polish
 magic!
So I am not the best with water marbling but I do like these and had fun making them. I thought it would be so cute to put a polish in the eggs as a little Easter gift for a nail addict!

Think you'll give them a shot? Let me see how yours turns out on Instagram with my tags @LanieBuck & #LanieBuck, I'd love to see them!
Follow on Bloglovin