Wantable December 2013 Intimates Box Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

  I received my first Wantable makeup box a few months ago, you can see my review here. I was very much in love with it and gained a new favorite go to shadow. When Wantable sent me one of there intimates boxes to try out I was very excited with some left over excitement from the make up box. I googled the box and saw a ton of goodies others were getting and couldn't wait for mine to come, thankfully Wantable has crazy fast shipping. I am a little late on the post since I did a little bit of traveling just after I got the box.

The treats that came in the box-
 Montelle Boyleg Aqua- $28.00
QT Intimates Boyshorts Animal Print- $10.00
Kix'ies Thigh High Stockings Kimmie- $18.95
Ozone Checkerboard Knee High Socks- $20.00

 I washed all as directed on the labels before wearing and trying on.
 I'll start with the QT boyshorts. When I first saw these I was not too sure about the size, they looked huge. When on though they kinda fit on me like lace shorts which was nice. They are pretty comfortable though nothing special, just another pair of unders here. 
 Montelle Boyleg. These seemed to be the big ticket item of the box and after trying them on I have to agree. These are lovely from the fit, feel, and to comfort level. I liked these so much I actually ordered another pair in a different style by the brand, that one was just as nice.
 Ozone Checkerboard Socks. I was very excited to see these in the box, I have been obsessed with sock since I was a little girl, these are right up my alley also.
 I have very small feet (5.5) for a lady of my height (5.8) so I am always worried the socks wont fit but these did! They felt lovely on and matched my orange knickerbockers I was hanging around the house in perfectly. Sadly though shortly after I started to walk around my house they did start to fall.

Kix'ies Thigh Highs. I am not a huge fan of thigh highs but I did like the pattern on these. I wore these with a grey sweater dress and flats... dressed these down a bit but they looked cute and worked since I was in Colorado at the time and it was snowing. They stayed in place while I was out and kept me kinda warm. I was sent size b for my height and weight and I had no problem with my small feet in these either.

I am overall I'm pretty happy with the box. I wish there was more of a variation in my box though, I received all bottoms when I had seen others with different types of tops and bottoms.  The winner of the box to me is the Montelle Boyleg unders and the loser is sadly the Ozone socks. I loved those socks but for $20 a pair they should stay up longer then a few minutes into the first wear.

If you got a a recent intimates box, what did you get and what was your favorite? 

Wantable navigate the world of fashion and beauty to bring you the latest trends, get started on your personalized box, handpicked by their in-house stylists today if you don't already get the box here.
The boxes are $36 for monthly or $40 to try one at a time or when your budget allows.

Follow me on bloglovin' 
Follow on Bloglovin

I received this box of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.