Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Rare Disease Day Manicure

 As I had talked about before one of the groups I am in does a weekly nail design challenge,
this week is a special challenge in support of
 Rare Disease Day.

I did not know of a day for rare diseases but was excited to heard that there is such a day since I stuffer from a rare disease... though I did not know it was considered rare. I don't like to talk much or even think about it even though I have to live with it everyday but I was happy to know there is a day for us lowbies in the disease world. The awareness ribbon is denim and for psoriasis which I have is orchid and orange.
Polish I used for the Rare Disease mani with "jeans" awareness ribbon.
Blanc by Essie
Eloise & Misti by Julep
Dimepiece by Floss Gloss
Top Coat by Seche Vite 
Polish I used the psoriasis mani with orchid and orange awareness ribbon.
Blanc by Essie
What A Pansy & Metro Pollen-Tin by China Glaze
Top Coat by Seche Vite

Show your support by rocking your jeans on the 28th 
and check out more on Rare Disease Day on 
facebook here.