Inspired by Manicure- Elleandish's Valentine's Day Pastel Hearts Nails

My favorite Youtuber Elleandish posted a pastel Valentine's Day mani last week and as always too cute to not give it a try. I rarely change the design but I wanted more hearts so for my middle finger I added a few more, I also didn't have the little heart charms so I used hearts from a glitter polish. You can see her OG design and and video below.

Polish I used-
Blanc by Essie
Lilac You by Rimmel London
Sally, Adrianna & Martha by Julep
Heart Glitter by Island Girl
Top Coat by Seche Vite 

Have a look at her video to see how I did this look!
Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using the hashtag #Elleandish & my tag  @LanieBuck so I can see how they turn out!

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin