Thursday, February 20, 2014

February 2014 Ipsy Glam Bag Review

 Glam bag time!!!
Sadly, since I moved to another state and they switched to DHL shipping my ipsy bag is coming at the end of the month ( this came yesterday) and these colors would have would have been perfect for Valentine's day.

Anyway, here is what came in my bag,

 skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud. I though this was two samples but it was a two piece sample. One is clay and the other activates it... I am a fan of Skyn products but I am not in a hurry to try it, it seems like so much work. I'll update this post with pictures once I try it in a few days.
Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One. In the color Violette, an ipsy exclusive! I love Tini Beauty products but I have to say other than the color of this I am not fan at all. It was had to blend and trying to wash it off was not fun. The color seemed to wash off easily but it felt like something had been left on my eye.

 J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue. I have yet to try these though I am sure I will have no problems with them so I will save them for a rainy day. I do like the style I got.
POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini in the color Fuschia Freesia. I was actually hoping for the other color since I am not a huge fan of pink on me when I don't have purple hair but I don't hate this... kinda really liked the color. I didn't notice any extra pout or plump from the gloss though but it did stay for a while and came off pretty easy.

 Zoya Nail Polish in the color Dot. It is a lovely pink but it is pretty sheer, more so then I'd like. I needed needed several coats to get the look I wanted but once on I was happy with it.
 I also used it in this video for this manicure.
 


 Finally the bonus item the cost 1000 ipsy points, Benefit high beam. I could take it or leave it, it had a little too much shimmer than my liking.

How did you like your bag this month?

If you are not already sign up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my next months sneak peeks and spoilers and my monthly review of the bag!
Follow on Bloglovin