Monday, February 24, 2014

DIY Curved Nail Art Watermark Tutorial

I have seen a few ladies in groups and just randomly around asking about curved watermarks around the base of the nail. I once upon a time also looked this up many times. Most of the time I just use Picasa 3 because I don't have Photoshop and it is very easy for me to use but lately I have been wanted that curved watermark and thankfully there is an awesome app that I have been using that is just as easy... I even have my Picasa account linked to my phone so it is just as quick as editing on my computer.
So here are a few quick, easy and best of all free steps to help you with your curved watermark!
You can click on the pictures to see them larger.
You will need to download the app PicsArt to do this.





Done and done!
 I hope you find this post helpful, now go watermark your manis!
Follow this blog on bloglovin'
Follow on Bloglovin

And if you like this post pin it for later using the "pin it" button above!