Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Product Review- Gold Elements D'or Facial Peeling and Gold Elements Intensive Softening Toner

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.  

Product Description 
OUR PHILOSOPHY

The GOLD ELEMENTS line offers advanced and effective cosmetic treatments and customized facials, giving an over all treatment to the skin. It also aids the reduction of  wrinkles and helps brighten the
complexion. Inspired by advanced cosmetic research it contains effective age defying ingredients
combined with trace  elements of gold to give a youthful appearance to your skin.

D'OR FACIAL PEELING
A soft, golden facial peel, enriched with active ingredients to
assist in removing dead skin cells, dirt and unclogging pores.
It helps to condition and balance the skin, leaving it feeling fresh,
smooth, renewed, and healthy looking. It allows your skin to
“breathe” while instantly soothes, for perfectly clean, soft and
comforted skin.

GOLD INTENSIVE CLEANSING AND
SOFTENING TONER
A silky, cleansing, softening and moisturizing formula to gently
tone and re-hydrate your complexion. It gently removes
dead skin cells, to allow your skin to “breathe” while instantly
soothes, for perfectly clean, soft and comforted skin.
D'or Facial Peel was a pleasant surprise, as soon as I started to rub it over my skin I could see that it was clearing my pores. I was shocked at how dirty the peel was on my hand after use, it was very gross to think all the dead skin and dirt left behind after I already washed my face. It washed off with ease and I felt nothing left behind on my face, it had a light scent that was also washed away which I thought was nice. It left my face soft and very clear, my pores have always been a problem to me and this seemed to really help. I used this daily before applying my make up for 3 days then every other day the past week in a half. My face has since become very soft and my pores look so much better!
I finished off with their toner after using the peel. I applied a little to a cotton square and wiped it over my face. It took just a minute to absorb into my skin and once it did my face was left soft with a light scent.
Overall I am very please with both and am happy I got a chance to try the peel, it really is a very lovely product and I am very happy with the results of both.
Keep an eye out for my review of their Age Treatment Eye Serum and Age Treatment Cream later this week!
For more information check out their 
 Website 
http://goldelements-usa.com/
 Facebook 
https://www.facebook.com/goldelementsofficial
 Google+ 
https://plus.google.com/109023385673492944331/posts
 Pinterest 
http://www.pinterest.com/goldelements/
Twitter
https://twitter.com/goldelements

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

I received these products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.