Product Review- EBOOST Natural Energy Boosters

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 

Product Description
Behold! The all new Superberry Shot is here! We decided to give the old shots a makeover. The result? The best tasting shot in the world. Period. We also added green coffee bean extracts in this formula (we hear it helps keep those pesky pounds off).



These little beauties also contain green tea (with naturally occurring caffeine), vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. Non-GMO, gluten free, no artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners. Just the good stuff. So go ahead... take your best shot! They’re delicious.

On to my review.
 I skipped my usual morning energy booster so I could see how well these work on their own and they seem to actually pack a punch. I chilled the bottles in the fridge as suggested for use and had one once a day. Like most, noon is when I start to be feel in need of a nap and having taken this in the morning I didn't feel too tired around the time I would have, shortly after drinking one of the shot bottles I did feel a good burst of energy too.  I received the Superberry flavored one and as soon as I opened one of the shots I noticed that artificial scent like in strawberry and grape flavored medicine for kids, taste a bit like it too though it has no artificial flavors. Definitely not a good flavor to me but not the worst for an energy drink. I also recived one packet of the Acai Pomegranate Energy powder and I gotta say I like the flavor a hell of a lot more than the Superberry shot, it is slightly sweet and slightly tart but not too much of either. The packet didn't dissolve too well but if you put it in warm water then in the fridge it should be fine and ready to drink once cold.

Overall, personally, I'm like the shots but the powder is pure gold. It is 10 calories vs the 49 of the shots per serving, both are natural but the powder has more vitamins, results are about the same, it taste better and is cheaper.

You can find these are many retail shops,  most 24 Hour Fitness gyms, The Vitamin Shoppe and online.
Visit their website for more information or to buy
https://shopping.eboost.com/
Like them on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/EBOOST
Follow on twitter
https://twitter.com/EBOOST
And also follow EBoost on instagram
http://instagram.com/EBOOST#

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.