Thursday, December 5, 2013

Product Review- Pro Plate Collection 04 by Moyou London



I bought this plate a couple months ago and have been using it like crazy. It is very safe to say that this is my current favorite plate, I love the designs and have been very happy with all the cute manys that I have made so far. 
 
Pro Plate Collection 04 with stamp by MoYou

Here are a few o my manicures done with this great plate.

Cupcake Manicure
You can find the tutorial and more pictures here.

MoYou London Dandelion Nails
You can find more pictures and steps I used for this look here.

Fall Owl and Roses Nails
You can find more pictures and all I used here.

Rose and Glitter Nail Tutorial
You can find the tutorial and more pictures here.

Roses and Cameo Nails with Tutorial.
You can find the tutorial and more pictures here.

Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven with Tutorial.
You can find the tutorial and more pictures here.

Erzsébet Báthory The Blood Countess Inspired Manicure
You can find more pictures here.

Fall Manicure
You can find more pictures and all I used for this look here. 
 
Which is your favorite of my looks and what is your favorite MoYou or just any stamp plate?

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin