Monday, December 30, 2013

Product Review- Mua Fabulous Everyday Star Cream

 


I received a complimentary tube of Star Cream by Mua to try and review.
Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 
It is a Korean product that is recommend to those who-
 lost vitality and energy of the skin due to lack of nourishment
tired from harmful external environment and stress
has dry skin with dehydration
worries about rough skin texture
wants low irritant product.

Recommend how to use-
In the morning and night, after using the toner, use 3-Ball applicator to massage the forehead, eye, mouth, chin, smile line area by rolling the product. Apply to the area where the wrinkles can be easily formed.
First look of the tube fresh out of the box.
 
 And first look of the product. It was fresh with a very light almost not there scent, no color or dye and light weight on also. Ten seconds after massaging it in I couldn't even feel it on.
1 month before using.
 It gently softened and moisturized my skin, most noticeable around my eyes.  It did seem to reduces the lines under my eyes, and so far seems to slow down the process of getting more. The coolness from the rollers are also very nice and soothing while applying the cream, the cooling effect seemed to reduces the morning puffiness I have.
3 weeks after using.
I don't have many lines other than the ones under my eye and I did notice a difference after the first 2 weeks. Please keep in mind your outcome may be different depending on your habits and health.

It has been a month now of using it and the tube is just now reaching it's end, the tubes retail for $14.99 on their site which I think is a fine price for the cream and I did notice the they do have sales from time to time. They also have Wish Boxes if you wanted to try a few products and samples at one time. Overall, this product is a winner to me and I do plan on buying more for myself.

Shop
http://www.wishtrend.com
  Facebook  

https://www.facebook.com/WISHglobal
Twitter
https://twitter.com/WISHtrend 
Instagram
http://instagram.com/wishtrend

I also added the cream to my favorites on Luvocracy.

Try it out and let me know what you think and how it works for you, if you have any questions feel free to ask.
 
I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin