Product Review- The Bouqs Flower Subscription Service

https://www.thebouqs.com/en/?sal=528e361b24822&spop=1
Just before Thanksgiving received a credit from The Bouqs to try out the site and receive some complimentary flowers. I placed my order and 5 days later (as they promised) this lovely dozen of flowers came to my door.

I went with Rise n' Shine.
 "A bright an eye-opening combination! Elegant Mini Calla Lilies in Orange mixed with Yellow Roses. Shipped straight from our eco-friendly, sustainable farms on the Volcano to your recipient's door."

 I must say that these are the prettiest yellow roses I have ever seen. My mom and aunt have both grown roses and yellow roses being my favorite they have both tried growing yellow but with no such luck, they seem to be the hardest rose to grow so I was really amazed at how lovely and fresh these buds were!

For a little more information check out this funny video by them.

The box!
I was very excited and kept an eye on the tracking as soon as I saw it was out for delivery.
The instructions... always nice to see.
And the first look at the flowers, pretty well packed.
A cute little note from The Bouqs Team with much love <3

 A little note with information on how the flowers are cut and more.
The roses and lilies were wrapped separately and it also came with plate food like most flowers do.
The view of the roses!
The view of the lilies!
The lovely flowers unwrapped.
The lovely bundle!
And finally nicely arranged in one of my vase.

I had family and friends over for Thanksgiving and they all gushed over the roses, even when I took my turkey out of the oven the ladies were still talking about the flowers! 

Overall I am madly in love with these flowers and The Bouqs, I personally will be using them again in the future for my home and for gifts. The flowers kept for nearly 2 weeks before starting to droop. I did cut them back a second time after the first 5 days and replaced the water and add more plate food. They have two fixed prices $40 flat and $50 flat w/Next Day Shipping!  

You can also use their Concierge Service. 
Set up flower deliveries at set, regular intervals, 
calendars & reminders to ensure
you never miss an important date 
and or
be the most thoughtful you can be
with random, surprise deliveries.
They only bill when they ship & you can cancel anytime.

Just click the link below and you’ll get $10 off when you buy a Bouq!

You can find them on facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and google+
#BOUQLOVE when sharing!

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin
 
Disclaimer: I received this box free for the purpose of a review. My opinions are 100% own and I was not compensated in any way.