Wednesday, December 4, 2013

DIY Beauty- Snowflake Nail Art Tutorial

 The winter nails are coming!
What you need for this look-
Base polish.
Glitter polish or glitter pot for accent nails.
Stamping polish or polish to use for your stamping.
Konad stamp plate M69
Stamp plate SE20
Stamper and scraper.
Top coat.

Polish I used-
Blue nails
Misti, Joelle by Julep
French white tip by Sally Hansen
Top Coat by Seche Vite  
White nails
 French white tip by Sally Hansen
Dahlia & Gianna by Julep
 Top Coat by Seche Vite 
Start by painting all nails white. Don't worry about making a mess, you will be stamping so there will most likely need to be a clean up.
Apply your glitter polish on you ring and thumb nails.
With the M69 plate add a few snowflakes to your nails. I have small nail beds so only one snowflake per nail for me.
I used the "stars" from the SE20  to fill the space left around the snowflake.
Going back to the M69 plate there is a knit looking design that made me think of a sweater so I used that one over half the glitter on my accent nails starting at the base of the nail to leave the tips glittery.
Finish with your top coat and you are done!
Hope you enjoyed, let me know if you would like to see more winter nails!

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck & @LanieBuck


Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin