Wantable November 2013 Makeup Box Review

I am so very excited to share my recent goodie box, I am utterly in love with this monthly box and the lovelies that came with!
I received my first Wantable makeup box this month!
 I was given a code to try a free box to review and after taking a quiz to get to know what I'd like, my box was sent to me. It was sent very quickly, I was not expecting to see it in my mailbox just a few days after the order. Fastest delivery for a monthly subscription box ever!

The treats that came in the box-
Girlactik Beauty Eyeshadow in Ballet- $19
Manna Kadar Lash Primer- $19
Michael Marcus Lipstick in Inviting- $24
Pomegranate Nail Lacquer in Rose Garden Romance- $8.50
Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler Sample- $0.00

The retail prices were listed on a box invoice with a little detail on each item, the invoice was not as cute as some cards given in boxes but I like having all this information so much more! It even had a couple beauty tips for a few of the items along with the detail on each.

Anyway, lets get started.
 Michael Marcus Lipstick in Inviting. I first opened the box in my kitchen (darkest room in my house) and was a little worried when I saw a hot pink color. When I went into my office (best lighting in the house) I was happy to see it was more a pink coral with some shimmer.
 
 This is more pink then I like to wear, I am going to wear it a few more times to get use to it, I never wear pink lipstick and you never know what you like until you try it. The lipstick is lovely though, nice and creamy but it sadly did not pass the boyfriend test. One kiss and you could clearly see it on him, enough stayed on my lips though so I didn't have to reapply.

Skiin Instant Skin Tightener & Line Filler Sample. I have heard good things about this and as I creep to 30 I am starting to see a few lines here and there.
As you can see I have lines under my eyes... I applied just the small amount that popped out of the tip when I opened it and after a few minutes I can see a difference. I think I need to add a little more next time but I am very happy with what happened with the small amount I used.

Girlactik Beauty Eyeshadow in Ballet. As soon as I opened the compact I was immediately in love. I am a sucker for matte shadows and this color is one of my go to colors for my eyes.
The size of this product is amazing as well as the pigmentation and texture.

Manna Kadar Lash Primer. I held off on this post for a few days so I could use this since it claims to conditions & nourishes your lashes. I applied the primer on my lashes at night for the last week and before applying my mascara. I found that my lashes curl better before my mascara and along the base the lashes seem thicker. I found that if you do not let it dry completely before you apply you mascara it may be very goopy but it if wait and let it dry the lashes look much thicker.


Pomegranate Nail Lacquer in Rose Garden Romance. I love this color and brand, I was very happy to see that it came in the box. I used two coats for this rose look.
https://www.wantable.com/invite/TOjMVWRorKA
I am overall very happy with the box, I am torn between the lash primer and eye shadow for the winner of the box since I love them both.

If you got a box this month, what did you get and what was your favorite? 

Wantable navigate the world of fashion and beauty to bring you the latest trends, get started on your personalized box, handpicked by their in-house stylists today if you don't already get the box here.
The boxes are $36 for monthly or $40 to try one at a time or when your budget allows.


Disclosure:  I received the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.