Sunday, November 17, 2013

November 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

November 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Review!
It is Glam bag time! 
After the first month with DHL they have been shipping the bags out earlier so people don't get their bags at the end of the month like I had been having. My bag came a couple days ago that I am very happy. 

What came in my bag-
em michelle phan lash gallery mascara
Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon
Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer 
Pixi Beauty Bronzer
Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample
Be a Bombshell Lip Crayon in Hot Damn and I must say hot damn, I really like this lip crayon! When I was first applying it I didn't like it too much because it seemed dry and wasn't going on smoothly but after a few seconds and a little more it was very smooth and made my lips feel soft. I am a huge fan of the color on me also.

Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Caviar Cocktail. I am already a fan of Nailtini's polish so I am happy to add to my collection. I was worried that I would get a color I already have since I bought a few sets but thankfully this lovely color is new to me. 
Feel free to leave a comment below if you would like a tutorial for this look :)

Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched. I do not use bronzers but I am excited to play with this. I will post pictures later, sorry I didn't get around to trying it just yet.
 If you have any tips for me feel free to share in a comment below!
BH Cosmetics Galaxy Chic Baked Eyeshadow Sample in Asteroid. This was a surprisingly lovely treat in the bag, I was not excited to see that I would be getting BH cosmetics since the last eyeshadow I got was not as lovely. I am very happy with this and am very happy with the size of the sample, this is the only item in the bag not full sized.

 This is on my lid and the blue is in the corner of my eye to check it out. I try to stay away from shimmer since I have very deep set eyes and it tends to make my eyes look older but I think this looks just fine!

  em michelle phan lash gallery mascara in black. I think I was most excited for this item and was hoping for mascara since I am obsessed with mascara. I have mixed feelings about it though, not sure if I like it or not but I think it is safe to say that I will not get more since my current favorite by Tarte is $19 and this one is $20. I had to really work at it at the base of my lashes to get it to pop, I even had to put liner under my upper lid to fill in a few spots.

Starlooks Gem Eye Pencil in topaz. It being called topaz I was expecting a blue or an orange brown but surprise surprise it was silver. The pencil is lovely but the color is not for me at all though I could have used it for Halloween. I will most likely give this to my kid sister who is just started to use makeup.

 Benefit BADgal Lash Mascara in black was my ipsy points bonus item. I really like this and was happy I could add it to my bag, it is very lovely and goes on smoothly with no clumps though I think the brush on the wand is way too big!
 Look how big this thing is!
So overall I am very happy with this month's bag. There is no one winner in this bag, I love the polish, eyeshadow and lip crayon... I can't rule the bronzer out though since I am excited to try and just haven't yet.... I'll just claim the bag as the winner since it and it's clutchness is awesome!
What did you get and want was your favorite? 
If you are not already sign up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!

Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my next month's sneak peeks and spoilers followed by my monthly review!
Follow on Bloglovin