DIY Beauty- Rose and Glitter Nail Tutorial


This is my current go to manicure for myself.  I have been asked a few times for a tutorial so here it is :)
 What you will need-
Base polish
Glitter polish or pots for accent nails
Top Coat
Pro Plate Collection 04 by MoYou
Stamp set
What I used-
 Polish for red nails-
 Rose Garden Romance by Pomegranate Nail Lacquer
Bordeaux by Nailtini 
Top Coat by Seche Vite  
Polish for grey nails-
Brandt & Estelle by Julep
Caviar Cocktail by Nailtini
Top Coat by Seche Vite 
Polish for yellow nails-
Dahlia, Beatrix & Brandt by Julep
Top Coat by Seche Vite  
To start apply a coat or two of your base color.
Let dry for a moment then apply your glitter to your accent nails, mine are my thumb and ring fingers.
Using stamp pick up the polish from the plate of the outline of the roses.
I use Brandt by Julep for all my stamping but feel free to use stamping polish for a cleaner look.
Apply that on your pinky and index fingers.
 Do the same with the second rose plate for your middle fingers.
Apply your top coat and you are good to go!


Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck & @LanieBuck

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin