October 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Review!

My Ipsy bag has come!
As always as of late the bags have been slow coming since the switch to DHL shipping but since the shipping on these bags are free I can not bitch too much, I would still get my bag if it took longer then now!

Here is what came in my bag. 
Sexy Hair Blow Dry Gel- I'll start with something I am not a fan of. I keep trying to weed out the Big Sexy products but every time the there is one in the bags I seem to get it. Thankfully I have a friend that loves it so she gets to try new goodies when I get it. For a review on the product, I heard it works great and does add a good bit of volume.
La Fresh®  Eco-Beauty® Oil-Free Face Cleanser Wipes- They gave these out in one of my first bags and I am not sad to see them again, I can always use more wet naps.
be Delectable Hand Cream- This was bitter sweet, I was most excited for this in this bag but was bummed that it was lemon & cream and not strawberry & cream. That being said, once I used it I fell in love! The scent is lovely and it made my hands so soft with just a little amount used.
Zoya Nail Polish in Giovanna- I will never be upset to get polish in an Ipsy bag. I love the color and am very happy it is pretty decent to stamp with.
I used my stamp plate 04 for this look.
Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish in Dolly- Another goodie I was excited for. I love the tingles that come with lip plumpers
Here is the before and after of the gloss on with 20 minutes passed. There is a very small difference in the plumping, not enough to be a good plumper gloss but as a gloss alone it was pretty nice. It made my lips feel nice and smooth hours after using too!

So the winner for me is...  the thing I was most excited for from the sneak peeks, be Delectable Hand Cream. I am very happy that I got the lemon too, it is really very nice.
 If you got an Ipsy bag what was your favorite of this month?

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag yourself! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Check it out here.

Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my next months sneak peeks and spoilers!
Follow on Bloglovin