Julep November 2013 Sneak Peek and Spoliers!

Update 10.20.13 
Julep has posted the new collection and looks like the leak was right! 
 I am not too crazy about the combos this month since I want 'Posh' the lip gloss. I am going with the Boho

I am going with November Boho Glam Box that comes with 
Aisha - Boho Glam: Wildberry purple crème
Alexandra - Boho Glam: Blonde crème
Julep Lip Gloss - Charming: Sheer mauve gloss
 With add on Autumn which is again Boho Glam.

Charming seems to be a lovely enough gloss and the colors of the polish I know I wont hate so although this is not my favorite of colors or first picks it is the best combo for me. 

Julep has posted a picture of some goodies coming in the November 2013 box!

There was also a leaked picture below...
Are you excited for these? 
I'm a classic with a twist and for the first time in a few months am very excited for the classic box  :) 
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my review of the coming box!
Follow on Bloglovin