Ipsy November 2013 Glam Bag Sneak Peeks and Spoilers! Update with full bag and items!

Update- 11.17.13
My review is now up!

Update- 11.22.13
A few ladies have recived their bags and posted them on facebook instagram
Here is what a few bags have


 -Update
I will update as Ipsy release sneak peeks so check back often!
If you are not already sign up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!
An email was sent out to the ladies with an ipsy account that are currently not subscribed to get the monthly bag in hopes to get them back... I have a second account so I can get on of those sneak peeks.
This was sent for this month!
Looks like we will be getting some Michelle Phan's EM cosmetics in this coming bag and I think it is about time!
NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #1: 
You asked and we listened! To kick off "Glam It Up" month in style, every ipsy subscriber will be getting a glamorous goodie from this emspiring makeup line! Which product are you most excited to try? http://mygl.am/NovemberSneakPeek1
Spoiler 1- There is no guessing needed for this one, it is clearly EM cosmetics as the email had said.

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #2: 
These lip products are perfect for your party clutch and, this month, you will be getting one of these undeniably glamorous shades! http://mygl.am/NovSneakPeek2
 Spoiler 2- Looks like 'Be a Bombshell' lip crayon. I have only used blush by them and I liked so I am excited to try this.

This is a sneak of a sneak that was I guess going to be the second sneak peek by ipsy but instead they posted the lip crayons.

TOP SECRET BRAND
NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #3

A touch of color and a hint of sheen - a little dust of one of these and you'll be good to glow!
http://mygl.am/NovemberSneakPeek3
 Spoiler 3- The color of the case makes me think Pixi and looks like their bronzer case.
or maybe Two Cosmetics blush.
NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #4: 
Every toast you make will be a little more glamorous when you use one of these lovely shades to raise your glass.

Spoiler 4- Looks like Nailtini polish bottles to me. 

NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #5: 
Get ready to sparkle like a diamond with one of these amazing products in your November Glam Bag!
Spoiler 5- I see TRESemme item in the center, HSI Argan Oil infront of the lashes, Cailyn eyeshadow behind the purple box, EZ lashes left, Bh cosmetic galaxy chic in the front and maybe a Glam Glow item to the right.





NOVEMBER SNEAK PEEK #6: 
Add a little extra sparkle to your eyes with this star-worthy liner!
Spoiler-It is a Starlooks liner, they have had them in the past and from the look I think it is afe to say that is what it is.


Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my next months sneak peeks and spoilers!
Follow on Bloglovin