DIY Caramel Frappuccino

 Caramel Frappuccino from Starbucks are a weakness of  mine thanks to my cousin... though they are yummy I don't always want to spend $4.71 on one because if I get one a day I end up spending $32.97 on coffee a week.
I found this stuff from International Delight a few months ago so started making my own at home!

Starbucks has their own caramel cold coffee drink but it is no where near as good... it is actually kinda gross so I would recommend using the International Delight one.
What you will need-
1 cup caramel macchiato iced coffee
1 cup of ice
1 tbsp caramel syrup
Whipped Cream (Optional)
Add your coffee and ice to your blender and blend it together until the ice is all chopped up.
It should look like this when it is done.
Add some caramel to your cup.
Then pour your coffee ice mix in the glass.
Top it with whip cream and a little more caramel if you'd like and you are done!
Enjoy your much cheaper but just as good drink at home!

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin