Tuesday, October 22, 2013

DIY Beauty- MoYou London Dandelion Nails

I got nail mail today so I had to Dandelion Nails with my favorite stamp plate with my new glitter polish Estelle!
What I used-
Martha, Brandt & Estelle by Julep
Pro Plate Collection 04 with stamp by MoYou
Top Coat by Seche Vite

This manicure was featured in Nail It Magazine!
Yay!
 I used the two dandelion stamps for this look.
Started by apply pink polish (Martha) to all nails. I applied 2 coats on all nails but my ring and thumb, I only have 1 coat on those because they are my glitter accent nails.
Apply 2 coats of Estelle to your ring and thumb nails. 
Stamp on your dandelion designs to your index, middle and pinky.
 
Apply your top coat and you are done!
 I think this is now my favorite glitter polish by Julep!

Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck & @LanieBuck

Follow this blog with bloglovin'!
Follow on Bloglovin