DIY Beauty- Cuticle Tattoos with no Transfers!

DIY Cuticle Tattoos with no Transfers!
I had seen cuticle tattoos here and there and decided that it was time I gave it a try. You can do any design, I went with similar ones to what I have seen from Rad Nails to compare the DIY vs. bought.

What you will need-
Eyeliner (I went with black but you can use any color,
I use the carbon black end of the liner from Julep)
Liquid bandage (available from the pharmacy, got mine from Target
brand is New Skin)
Fresh manicure
Cuticle oil

For the Mani-
I used- Frappe by Nailtini, Daria & Kristy by Julep, Twinkle Twinkle by Sally Hansen, Crystal Clear by Sinful Colors, and Seche Vite top coat. 

Start by doing your manicure anyway you'd like and allow to dry completely.
Using your eyeliner draw patterns just behind the cuticle onto the flesh of your finger.  Dots and simple lines are easy.
When the eyeliner is dry apply a thin layer of liquid bandage, be gentle while do this so you don't smudge your designs.
The liquid bandage will seal your design for a day or two.
Apply your cuticle oil onto your nails and off you go!
This is also not limited to your cuticles, you can make temp tattoos anywhere you'd like!
Hope you like! 

Give this look a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck

I'd love to see how it turns out if you give it a try!
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for more Halloween inspired makeup and nail art!
Follow on Bloglovin