Inspired by Nails- Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven with Tutorial!

I ordered an awesome looking stamping plate a while ago, the shipping was a little long for me since I am in the US and it was coming from London but today I found it had finally come!
I ordered this plate for the dandelion stamps but with Halloween around the corner and with Dexter ending I am feeling dark and in the need of some blood! There was the writing, the bird and the splatter stamp so I thought that would be perfect for Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven.
What you need and what I used. 
Brandt and Claudette by Julep- Black and red polish
French White Tip by Sally Hansen- White polish
Chunky Holo Clover by Kleancolor- Holo glitter
Pro Plate Collection 04  by MoYou and a stamper
Top Coat by Seche Vite
Black and or red stamping polish if you do not what to use the same polish for your stamping.
(Links are where they can be bought if you want what I used)
Apply white polish (French White Tip) on index, middle and pinky fingers. 
Apply black polish (Brandt) on thumb and ring fingers.
Apply holo glitter polish (Chunky Holo Clover) over the black polish on thumb and ring fingers.
For the stamping tart with the bird on your middle finger. I used the same black polish (Brandt) for this stamp. I didn't pick up all the polish from the stamp but I liked how it looked for the bird so I didn't fill it in. If this happens to your you can fill it in with a dotting tool or toothpick if you wish.
Next use you red polish (Claudette) for the "blood splatter" using the splatter looking stamp on the plate. Apply this to the pinky and to the tip of you index finger.
Finally, finish with the handwriting stamp with the black polish again on the part of your index finger you left white.
Clean up your nails and finish with you favorite top coat!

So that is that, hope you like it!
Give it a try and post it on facebook and instagram using #LanieBuck
I'd love to see how it turns out if you give it a try!

Follow this blog with bloglovin' I will have more tutorials, designs with the plate and more Halloween inspired designs soon so if you are interested check back to see how they looks.

 Follow on Bloglovin