Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nail Polish Review- Tracy by Julep.


Julep has the Maven program and in the program they have a "secret store" that is open for 72 hours for every member that did not skip that month's box starting on the 1st of every month. In that "secret store" they have great discounts for certain goodies. I saw that a texured polish "Tracy" was in the sale so I bought it! It was $14 at full price & $11.20 plus free shipping for Mavens but I got it for $6.99 shipped! 
 In these pictures I have 2 coats of Tracy with no base or top coat. It is so very pretty and in the light it is beyond pretty. I was worried that with no top coat this stuff would chip pretty fast but I have been wearing it for 2 days and it is still looking good... 2 days may not seem that long but I do a lot with my hands so 2 days is about 5 days for most. Now that I am not worried about it going anywhere my next thought is on how hard is going to be to take off!
I will update in a day or two when I change my polish and share if it stains the nails and if I have the classic glitter take off hell! I have high hopes :)
Do you have Tracy, how do you like her? 

I'm a classic with a twist :)