Ipsy September 2013 Glam Bag Sneak Peeks and Spoilers!


Update- 9.14.13 My review is up! Take a look here http://laniebuck.blogspot.com/2013/09/september-2013-ipsy-glam-bag-review.html
Updated- 9.11.13
The glam rooms are open so head to ipsy.com to see what you are getting if you are signed up!
Here is what I am getting and the other goodies! 
 
At first glace I was not happy but after seeing all the other goodies I am very excited!
What are you getting?!
Keep an eye out for my review, I'll post it a day or two after my bag finds it's way to me!

Updated- 9.11.13
 
The sneak peeks have started early on Ipsy's facebook page since we have a holiday coming. so I can start the fun guessing game and get my spoilers going!

I will update the post as Ipsy release sneak peeks so check back often!
If you are not already sign up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!

SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #1: 
A blend or quick brush of color is an easy timeless upgrade to any look! http://mygl.am/SeptemberSneakPeek1
 Spoiler- Looks like more goodies from NYX and I am not mad at that... though not a fan of the color from the sneak peek that looks to be "White" or "Pearl White" from the NYX site here.
 Also, this was emailed to a few Ipsy members in a "come back to us" email  so it is confirmed that it is NYX eyeshadow :)
SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #2: 
This must-have product has been a classic staple for every bombshell since its invention! http://mygl.am/SeptemberSneakPeek2
Spoiler- From the makers of the "Lash Card" that we got in February's bag "It's So Big Volumizing Mascara" looks to be it! Even on their site has ipsy in the url... so I think it is safe to say that this is one of the goodies coming.   
SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #3: 
There's no limit of classic looks you can create with three of these gorgeous staples in your September Glam Bag! http://mygl.am/SeptemberSneakPeek3
 
Spoilers-
1. One of these goodies is clearly a Cailyn pot, it has a bit of a red hint so it may be thisgoodie in "BIG APPLE".
2.A may be lipgloss lipstick found here that I am hoping is in the color "orange squeeze" if it is true though I think I am wrong on that one.
3. There are liners/brow pencils, one looks like a Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner from Stila found here.
4. A few types of foil packets, the green and pink one look to be from here.
5. The only think I can think of for the red tubes is John Frieda, there is a red tube John Frieda product on ipsy so I am thinking that might be it. Also, the bottom of the tube says "heat st" from what I can see and on the John Frieda tubes it does say "heat styling" in the same spot so it looks like we have a winner!
6. The bottom left looks like another chella and maybe a  lip crayon goodie. 
SEPTEMBER SNEAK PEEK #4: 
No matter the time or the season, this month's Glam Bag will be a classic print you're going to fall in love with! http://mygl.am/SeptemberSneakPeek4
 Spoiler- Ipsy, I guess made an oops  and posted the bag on the site already so here it is! 
How do you like it? I think it is too cute and having "Ipsy" on the zipper is too cute!

So with the bag being shown that usually means the sneak peeks are over and they should start shipping soon. We will get 4 to 5 sample or full-sized beauty amazing products.

Again,  if you are not already signed up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Follow this blog with bloglovin' and keep an eye out for my review of the coming bag and next months sneak peeks and spoilers!
Follow on Bloglovin
  
Update- They have started to ship as of 9.10.13 but a few ladies have already gotten their bags! 

Thanks for stopping by!