Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Inspired by Nails- Elleandish's Marc Jacobs Daisy Nails

 This is an inspired by inspired by look :) 
In Elleandish latest video she did a Marc Jacobs Daisy inspired look, I thought it was too perfect and had to give it a try. The only change aside from using different polish was the shape of my nails since I am on a stiletto nails kick.
 I used Frappe by Nailtini for my base.I used 3 coats on my index and pinky finger and 2 on my thumb and middle.
 Oscar and Kathleen by Julep for my accent nail.
 Studs that can be found here for the flower centers and base of my nails.
 And finished off with my favorite top coat by Seche Vite!
You can see how I did these stiletto nails without acrylic in my older post here!

Check out my current giveaway!
Giveaway!
Win a 1 Year Subscription to Nail It! Magazine