Sunday, August 25, 2013

August 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag Review!


 After a long wait my Ipsy bag has finally made it too me.
Boy did DHL take my bag on a ride this month, it was in Phoenix AZ for 4 whole days (only 40 minutes from me) but then took a trip Compton Ca and hung out there a few days! I noticed Ipsy has been sending better goodies since switching to DHL but the delivery is so slow with them! I love doing the challenges that start around the 13th of the months and end on the 30th so I only have 5 days to enter and get hopes if I hope to win! That said, the box is only $10 shipped so if I'll zip it at the price :)
Anyway, here are the good that I got this month.
Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick
Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara in Blackest Black 
MicaBeauty Eye Shadow in Bronze
Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Gentle Exfoliating Facial Scrub
Pacifica Alight Multi-Mineral BB Cream
 I got a bonus item which was this awesome polish!
 
 Here is the mascara and and shadow together. I love the shadow, didn't think I'd like the color but I do! I was most excited for the mascara this month and a little worried that I would like it more then my go to mascara since it is $11 more but I am happy and a little sad to say that my Maybelline fave gets to keep it's spot in first place. 
You can find my favorite here.
 
Another treat I was very excited for was this lipstick! I like it but I wish I had it while my hair was still pink and purple because this pink is a bit much with my red hair. The lipstick is lovely though and I will be using this on a fun night out!
Over all I am very happy with the bag, love all the goodies I got and can't wait to use the other items later this week. 

If you are a member of Ipsy, what did you get? 
What was your favorite item(s) this month?
If you are not already side up join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! 
Also, check out my Stylist Profile here!