20 Things You Didn't Know About Me!

1. 
Elaine has been used in my family for the past 11 generations and I am the first to have it as a first name :)
2.
I keep buying fancy journals but I never use them, been doing it since I was a teen.
3.
I love comfort food and biggest weakness is southern fried chicken with some country gravy.
4.
I used to wear only dresses when I was a kid and would ruin them by climbing trees. 
5.
I like watching murder mysteries way too much!
6.
My first crush was on Val Kilmer from Willow. 
7.
I had a short modeling career, I was in a commercial and a magazine ad around 2006... I didn't get paid for either and both ran for a few months.
8.
I have a macaroni noodle with cheese dripping from it tattooed behind my right ear.
9.
On June 11, 1993 my family went to the movies, I thought we would be seeing Cool Running but instead we saw Jurassic Park. I was so upset that I cried in the back for about 20 minutes into the movie before I realized how awesome it was. 
10.
I loved Jurassic Park so much that 9 years ago when I got my first tattoos it was of raptor claws on my wrists. 
11.
My last name means 'book binder' in Yiddish.
12.
 I hated cranberries until last year, now I love them and eat them almost every day.
13.
I didn't wear makeup until I started an internship at a vintage stop, I was 17 years old. 
14.
I am from Long Beach California. 
15.
I can make a killer pot roast, an oh so good cheesecake, the chewiest cookies but I can not boil a noodle to save my life! 
16.
I like playing StarCraft.
17.
I use to wear only blue polish on my toes when I was a teen.
18.
I went to 9 different schools from k-12. 
19. 
My favorite color is pink but here and there I switch it to yellow, currently it is yellow.
20.
I have very small hands and feet for being 5'7" tall, my shoe size is 5.5 and I wear kids gloves... and socks.

That is that, 20 random things about me! 
If there is anything you would like to know or have a random question feel free to ask in the comments below and feel free to tell me something about you, I am always curious about the folks that stop by my blog:)
Or if you are feeling up to it make a blog of your owe with 20 things about yourself.